About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Friday, December 3, 2010

Check, Check, Check....Check!

Well, the decorations are up..check...figured out what to do for clients...check. Figured out what to buy for two teenage girls and one tween boy...check, check. Ordered Christmas cards and actually got a cute photo for the card...sent packages out, got cookies etc for the store...check, check. Caught up on homeschooling TODAY! am getting ready for a work party tomorrow.....check, check!

Do you feel like I do right now? My life has become a constant list with check check. If I could I put a dry erase board in my shower because there it is SILENT and I think of the most amazing things! Lately, I almost seem to be having to write myself a post-it of why I'm walking into the other room! Does anyone else feel this way?

Despite the craziness...I found myself asking for MORE! Have I completely LOST my mind? One would think. This week I found myself asking to do MORE....I KNOW it makes no sense but I couldn't help it! I found my heart being tugged by the Almighty and when He tugs...well, you might as well just listen because its going to happen.

So, I will let you all know how it goes with my "more" and hoping that despite the "crazy" of your week that you take time to really be "aware" of the Holy Spirit's tugging....Sometimes you might just be in for a COOL surprise....and sit back and laugh at how He decides to use YOU! It's really quite exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment