About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Monday, December 6, 2010

Music

Just wanted you all to know that in homeschool land I have finally found a curriculum that has all the composers with cds of their work along with a study guide.

I'm so excited to start this study I can hardly contain myself. Tomorrow we will start with Beethoven. As I looked at the books I decided to do read alouds with them and then ask Trey questions. The beauty of it is the Ellianna can definitely listen to the music and listen to me reading to.....I know she won't get as much out of it as Trey but certainly she will get some.

I will let you know how we are doing with that!

1 comment: