About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Melting Snowman


Today was a day that I felt didn't accomplish much but looking back I think it did. First of all with Ellie and these constant nebulizer treatments our mornings have been slow going...which cause the whole day to get off course.

ANYWAY, today I decided that we were going to make our cookies, go see Tangled and get some shopping finished up. That's exactly what I did. I even left my beds unmade...yes, before I could think about going to sleep tonight when we got home I went upstairs and made all beds and put clean sheets on them. SO....now I can go on!

The snowman cookies turned out pretty good and I was happy about that but what totally made my day and started turning it around were the two friends who came to say hi and bring me some goodies, and all of you who were so sweet to comment on such a silly cookie.

Sometimes a word of praise and encouragment is all it takes to get you out of the "pit".

Thank the Lord for the wonderful friends He has brought to me!!!

May His name be praised!

No comments:

Post a Comment