About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Organization Continues Part 2


Under the kitchen sink! As you can see I have new paper down which makes it sooo much FRESHER looking. I have ordered the door racks in which I will put my cleaner in that I use constantly and then I will be able to take out the big basket and put candles, etc. under here.

Also, the biggest mistake that I had made was having cleaners that I just don't use anymore. Cleaners that are too harsh. I have downsized considerably. I have just switched over to some shaklee products and am waiting to get those. However, Method products from Target are awesome and I have used those and are quite environmentally friendly...not to mention smell soo GOOD! I also had a million dish towels under here! It was ridiculous! So, I would say get rid of what you don't use every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment