About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 8, 2011

21 Days of Organizing Continued: The Linen Closet...yes I'm Behind!


Yes, that's my linen closet...canNOT believe I just showed it to the whole wide world! My Dad put in two extra shelves. WE live in an old home and older homes are known for their...LACK of storage...

soo I have to say this whole thing maybe took me 20 minutes and I'm happy to say that I found all the attachments for my vacuum!


This is the PILE of things that will either go to GoodWill or my annual "front porch sale". RIDICULOUS!


ALL BETTER!


The front of my linen closet. This is my "clown nook" more about that later!


This is our downstairs coat closet and what I've done to avoid the chaos of six people not being able to find their gloves, hats, scarves etc. It is FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment