About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Bowl Full of Lemons Weekly Challenges

Many of you know the 21 Days of Organizing that I did...if you don't here's a recap:


First I organized ALL my Christmas Decorations....which consisted of a HUGE purge of decorations we haven't used in ten years. I organized by room and labeled EVERYTHING. It literally took me nine hours and I organized the decorations for our store! GLAD to have my labelmaker...which I adore!

Then I cleaned my oven which I posted pics of earlier...with my awesome Scour Off from Shaklee which did an AMAZING job...then I totally reorganized my whole entire kitchen ....which I have pics of in a previous post.

THEN, I did the mother load:



Since this pic was taken I have found containers for those things not "containerized" they look so much prettier now!










I kept waiting for a day to organize my clown supplies...but she never had one? So I had to do it myself. So I also got the laundry room, the gift bags, the EVERYTHING organized downstairs which included two pantries.






Also, not pictured: my linen closet, under my sink, my medicine cabinets, under my bathroom sink....and the toys....I got rid of a lot, also got rid of a toy "organizer" that wasn't really helping us and have new plans for her room. I'm turning Ellianna's closet into a toy cabinet and on the lookout for an aimore.

So, January was a perfect month to do this...plus watching so many people's blogs. I even came up with an adorable idea on how to store ribbon! The process is ongoing but I LOVE it and I greatly love hearing my kids and husband say thank you for making their lives easier and able to find things they are looking for....gives me a "feel good kinda YES!" little attitude!

So, I say all that to say that I encourage you all to click on the button on my blog for the weekly challenges. I'm positive you will be so GLAD you did!

More details tomorrow! Have a lovely evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment