About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Classical Music Curriculum Collection (8 Books, 8 Study Guides, & 4 CDs)

Classical Music Curriculum Collection (8 Books, 8 Study Guides, & 4 CDs)

This is what I use for my music curriculum. I absolutely cannot say enough wonderful things about it. It has coloring pages so that Trey can make a beautiful notebook where he can show all the composers that he learned about along with the music that they played. He can even try and play some of the songs on the piano. It also has review questions that I ask him at the end of each chapter. Ellianna colors while I read and then is ready to "dance" when its time to listen to the music.

I'm so very glad that I can teach my children at home. I love doing read alouds with them and this is one subject that they both enjoy doing together. I can't believe all the things that we learn. For instance did you know that Mozart taught Beethoven for a short time? Did you know that Beethoven was deaf? Very interesting...of course Beethoven became death later in life but still....to come up with that beautiful music being deaf is amazing to me!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment