About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 2, 2011

First WE started with the Entryway!


I decided to keep this piece of furniture and I use it as a storage cabinet for all of Ellie's arts and crafts and colors and games. It holds so much stuff and I'm so happy that we kept it! I still need to use some tulle to cover some of the contents.


This is the area that I use for the older girls to put their school stuff and their shoes in the basket. Ellianna has her toys in the baskets to play with downstairs.


the inside of the cabinet


This is in our dining area. We are not formal people so we don't have formal furniture so to speak. See the large baskets? We use those to store our schoolbooks in.


These are Trey's books and the middle basket is for library books and the one on the end has Ellie's books.

The baskets on the bottom hold:ribbon, flags, candles, napkin rings etc.


This is an antique sewing machine that my hubby bought for me but it has these adorable drawers that we use for little things that Ellianna likes to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment