About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Home Management Binder

As I had talked about before on my organizing challenges and my great Shaklee cleaning products all these ideas I got from the blog A Bowl Full of Lemons. She has FABULOUS ideas!

This week it is The Home Management Binder. I'm very excited about it....especially the menu planning....I've always been bad at that! So, today I bought my lovely three ring binder....soo cute!


I won't tell you how long it took me to decide...RIDICULOUS! Target had to many choices! soo right now I'm trying to download all the pages and label my dividers.

So, join the challenge...You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment