About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Negative Jar--Results from one day

Well, so far we have about 60 cents in the jar...well actually no one has put any money in it...I will have to re-vamp my strategy. I guess they think they can say IOU and move on! Something tells me that I better re-do this process.

Just so ya know...only two in the house (not including Ellie) made it through!


The second thing that is SUPPOSED to start this week is the POUND plunge...we will see how that goes! Why is it that right now I want nothing more than a great big, cheesy piece of pizza and breadsticks??? SERIOUSLY! that sounds soooooo very good to me!!!!

Then, the organization challenge continues...sooooo we will see!

2 comments:

  1. I am doing the pound plunge too...I had what I wanted over the weekend so I would hopefully not be craving too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not found а lot of blogs that contain suсh consistently reaԁable аnd informative content аs is
    on offeг on yоurs, you deѕerѵe thе short time іt has taken to ωгite my admiration at your hаrԁ ωoгκ.

    Thank you.
    Also visit my blog :: shoe lift

    ReplyDelete