About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Organizing the Christmas Decorations!


As much as I disliked it I knew I had to do it! I first had to purge all my old, haven't been used in seven years decorations. I first got out the boxes and separated by rooms and then got out my trusty labelmaker! Made labels for each room:kitchen, entry, dining room, music room, kids room etc.


so this is how my kitchen boxes looked!


Then I put in a trashbag to be later donated to Good Will the decorations that I no longer use!

All in all the trashbag was filled to overflowing and another bag was filled ready to go. I had several bags of just trash with lights we haven't used in FOREVER! It took me from noon to around 8pm last night but I am happy to say that its organized, purged and labeled. The outside decorations are still up but as soon as its above eleven degrees I'll be out to get those put away also!

By the way...Happy New Year! Happy Organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment