About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rainbow Pancakes

So.....I'm going to tell you a secret...I have the worst luck in making pancakes...it seems to be something that I just CAN'T seem to do....so when I saw this idea on the Idea Room....I had to at least TRY again.

You see my husband can make the perfect, fluffy, YUMMO pancakes ever....however....I just can't seem to do it as well as he can...but I did try....

I have to say...don't they look so pretty while they are cooking?


So....success!!!! sorta, I have to work on the fluffy but my kids sure were excited and they were still YUMMO!


1 comment:

  1. We just had these as part of a birthday celebration and were a hit! Glad they turned out for you too...I'll have to post my pics tomorrow. Double yummy!

    ReplyDelete