About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Shall We Support One Another?

I have a bone to pick with us as women! Yep! I know, thanks Jamie...but seriously folks I think we as women can do better!

I have wonderful friends that support me....so lets not get to upset here but the other day I had a friend tell me the horrible treatment that she received at work because she didn't send her child to daycare.

I'm not going to get into the ins and outs of why or why not you should or shouldn't send your child to daycare. Before those of you who do send your kids get to mad at me just know that I've had to do it. I had to send my son when he was weeee little to daycare. I've heard the screams and the heartbreaking cries of my wee boy and cried all the way to work. That being said...I had no choice....I was a single Mom and somebody had to bring home the bacon. When I became a widow I had a few different choices...now as a stay at home Mom I have still different choices that I have made.

As a woman I have only one person to ultimately be accountable to. My Savior is the only person besides my husband that I have to answer to. As far as women go? Why is it that those that stay at home can't get along with those who don't? Why is it that those who send their kids to a private school can't get along with those that send to public and don't get me started on what happens to the ones that homeschool! My point being this....its hard to be a Mom. It's hard to be a woman in this world where we keep looking for the perfectly kept home, the perfectly kept body, the perfect children......we have enough people that are trying to be "perfect". So, today....send an encouraging word to another Mom......we must LOVE on each other because no one knows how difficult it is to be a Mom.....except those that are....a Mom!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment