About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 8, 2011

So you think you can't make BREAD?

Gotta admit...bread scares me. How do these people make such perfect, beautiful loaves of gorgeous bread crunchy on the outside, so yum yum yum on the inside??? I must confess...my sister gave me this book for my 36th birthday last May and after my LOVELY Christmas gift of my KitchenAid I have DARED to go where Jamie has never gone BEFORE!!!!


First you get this book...YES it is sooooo awesome! My sister got it from Amazon


I'm making Vermont Cheddar BREAD...YUMMO!


Then you mix it...OH YEAH! My Favorite Part!


Then I let it rest for 2 hours


This is what it looks like when its done resting!


If you don't have a pizza peel...I would suggest you get one its soooo much easier to get the bread in the oven!


20 minutes until it goes in the oven!


Gorgeous fantastic yummo bread that I did! Yes, I haven't made it past the peasant loaves but I'm working on it! Next week....Spinach Feta Bread...oh yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment