About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Monday, January 24, 2011

Starting to Organize My Paper!

As you all know I took the 21 days of Organizing on the blog I follow A bowl full of lemons. It was awesome and made January quite productive. I didn't get a chance to do ALL of the things because they are quite large projects but I keep going every week trying to complete them.

Since we homeschool paper can be quite a problem. However, for my son Trey he has nice three ring binders for all his projects such as History, Geography, Science...you get it he's taken care of.

However, for Ellianna.....there were AMAZING pics every day what to do with all of them. I first decided to have a small bulletin board but after a week...that wasn't working!

So, I saw this on A Bowl full of Lemons...and thought I should copy it...so simple! Why didn't I think of this!




Now, everything has a happy "home"....YEAH!!!!!! All I did was go to Target (of course) buy a simple three ring binder and then went to Hobby Lobby and got scrapbook paper and stickers and THERE YA GO!!!! That's all there was to it. Then after each day I three hold punch the papers that I want to save and put them in her binder! It's wonderful and all her work can now be separated year by year! I love things that are so super duper simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment