About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Valentines Day Idea

I made this for our store and getting ready to make one more in red...I found the idea

for the heart wreath and then decided to make two topiary trees for the store. It's so easy its insane! Soo cute...I love Valentines Day....makes me happy in spite of the cold and the snow...the cold and the snow....the snow...and the cold! You get it!



Just use one yard of pink felt or red or white...or whatever you choose. I took a wide mouth glass for the pattern and made a perfect circle....used that as a pattern and cut LOTS of circles....folded in half...then half again...used a straight pin to secure into foam ball....

EASY! and sooo cute! Hit on the Idea Room button on my blog to go to her step by step instructions!!! LOVE her and her great ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment