About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bath Paints

Have you noticed as a Mom of a preschooler there seems to be only a few things in your kitchen you need for survival: peanut butter, jelly, cornstarch, food coloring, flour? YEP! you can move mountains with those supplies sister!

I do not buy commercial bath paints. I hate the texture, I dislike how I have to scrub my tub forever when I'm done!

All you need is
1 cup of bodywash or baby shampoo
3 tbsp of cornstarch
foodcoloring

First you mix the bodywash and cornstarch together and then divide out in containers for different colors.





As you can see she enjoyed helping with this entire process. It smelled SOOO good!






It washes off easily, she put it on the tiles, didn't stain the grout. She has sensitive skin no worries since it was her bodywash. We have enough left over for at least two more baths!



Enjoy! We certainly did!

1 comment: