About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blue and Gold Banquet

Tonight was the first banquet for the troop I have been able to go to. I have been very sick every year. Last night Ellianna woke up about 1am and long story short didn't go to sleep until 3:30. I was looking forward to going and I thought that perhaps it would be over but thanks to my good friend Cheryl....who is a nurse....she volunteered to watch Ellianna. Thanks soooo much!

Tonight caught me off guard...first of all seeing my little boy up there crossing over to Boy Scout Land...my husband and I standing with him on the bridge....all is exciting...but it brought me to reality. My reality is this....without Mark I would have felt a huge HOLE this evening...but thankfully...he fills that gap.

Here are some pics of the evening. They turned the lights off for the cross over and we the parents were involved in the ceremony so there was not a lot of pics able to be taken.

A wonderful evening for all involved!






Trey was in charge of directing the young men to do the flags etc.






Trey receiving his arrow of light badge and his "after" he crossed over!

No comments:

Post a Comment