About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

JJ Heller - What Love Really Means (Official Music Video)



I've put this on my blog before but I really needed to hear it today. Today I had the blahs! It seems that I don't measure up no matter how hard I try. As I was driving home from classes that I take my son to and my Ellianna I heard this song on K-Love....because it doesn't matter if I'm not the most awesome homeschool Mom, or blogger, or live in the coolest house, or has the greatest kids....because I don't and I won't.....but the God who created the heavens and the earth....created me....and that's enough! So, I will trudge on...because as long as my God is pleased that is all I need to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment