About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Friday, February 25, 2011

Lap Books

My kind of day...ok that's what I'm telling myself. I'm in denial of the white fluffy stuff that fell from the sky last night....all seven inches of it....I'm dreaming of warmer days and breezes....sooooo! I'm cleaning, doing light school and organizing! My kind of DAY!

I have never heard of lap books. I confess it...I have not. This is my first preschooler to homeschool.....but am delighted to have found the website..Confessions of a Homeschooler! She has a TON of great ideas!

So, this is our lapbook on that word I don't like to say right now!

Next week is clownfish....clowns and warm beaches....yes that sounds GREAT!












I should have had a BLUE file folder but only had plain left. I will be getting some colored ones soon! Absolutely EVERY single thing you see here was downloaded for FREE at Confessions of Homeschooler blog. You can find all the printables on www.homeschoolshare.com

Have a great DAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment