About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Newest Members of the Family



Meet Cocoa and Goldilicious...poor thing....we call her Goldie...bet ya can guess who named her can you? I saved her from the name...Pinkalicious!

We have had guinea pigs before and I'm very aware of what they take...but my children needed a pet to take care of. Our dog is a bassett and just doesn't get that excited nor is exciting so to speak....so responsibility and having fun with a pet was something that they were craving. So, here are a few pics for your enjoyment! They are very excited as you can tell. Guinea pigs are very easy to take care of...I have never found that they smell...you just have to clean their cage out...I'm a bit OCD so I clean it out at LEAST once a week sometimes more...

ENJOY!






So, we now have two guinea pigs, two frogs...that live in a tiny little aquarium that we only have to clean once a year...its beautiful and of course our lovely basett...just so ya know....we're DONE!

Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment