About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Monday, February 28, 2011

One of Those Days

Well, Ellianna is still hacking. Waiting for the next 40 minutes to go by to be able to give her her next dose of cough medicine given by the doctor....praying for it to work and give her rest!

What a day! She was tested for strep and flu...came back clear....she had a chest x-ray...came back clear....she's on pulmicort and our doctor was visibly confused...she wanted me to go to an ENT (lucky for her we have an appointment tomorrow) She has allergy testing on Thursday and we are hoping for answers this week. I just hope that we can find out what is going on so that our Ellianna can have relief.

When your child is sick you feel so helpless....there is nothing else I can give her...there is no one else I can go to right now...so I'm praying for relief for my baby girl....and wishing that she will sleep.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment