About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spots In the House that Make Me Smile!

I was shopping this week at my favorite place Hobby Lobby and I was in the clearance aisle and something caught my eye....lately though I have been a bit more thoughtful about my purchases and if I can't think of the perfect place to put it...then I keep on walking....so for four days I have been thinking of this particular piece and thought that if I went back and it was still there that I would buy it and lucky for me!!!! It was....we have had it in the dining room for almost eight hours and even the teenage girls spending the night have commented on how much they like it:) I love it very much....don't know why it spoke to me...but I very much love it!




Then I found these "old looking" movie reels that I thought looked awesome for our media room! I LOVE Hobby Lobby!


My favorite piece on our main floor that ALWAYS gets a comment....people either HATE it or LOVE it....truly I've never seen a piece that people feel so strongly about....but perhaps that's why I picked it....its a bit like me:)



Last but not least...my personal shopper...she knows who she is (Cheryl K) found these great burlap sacks that I can't WAIT to do something awesome with!



Hope you all are having a GREAT weekend....I have six teenage girls at my house screaming from the third floor....pray for me girls:)

No comments:

Post a Comment