About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines Day Goodies

Did Valentines sneak up on you like it did me? I was amazed that this is the last weekend. So, I found some goodies to make up thanks to my good ol blogging buddies I had some ideas for neighbors and for our customers at our store. So today, I've been making some goodies.

One of the things I enjoyed doing I got the idea from moo moo and tutu just click on the button on my blog she has an awesome FREE printout which I then sent through my handy dandy laminator. I don't have a circle punch but I think I shall get one very soon.





I didn't have the red candy wafers so I just took the white chocolate and put food coloring in it. I still think they turned out really cute!





I saw this adorable idea from the Idea Room. You can also just click on her button on my blog and it takes it right to her awesome blog. I just used a small pretzel, heart shaped dove chocolate...put in the oven for just a few minutes dropped a M&M in it when I pulled them out...and cute cute cute!

THEN what is Valentines Day without red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting???

So,


SOO cute...I found the tags at Hobby Lobby and thought they were ADORABLE!

So, all my goodies are ready for the store and my lovely customers...now what to do for MY family???? hmmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. Neat ideas, Always read your blogs.Renee

    ReplyDelete