I cannot for a moment even begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading this book. Who would have ever thought that something so simple....could change you so much. I am learning to change....to look for things I haven't looked for...feels like I've wasted so much. Learning to trust my Savior again, learning to thank Him for ALL He's done...not live in fear that sadness will and loss will come again...He wants me to be happy, to trust, to love...to REST in Him.
29. The smell of my favorite candles.
30. Listening to my 3 yr old sing praise songs.
31. Seeing my son help make muffins.
32. The smell of my house clean after I've been sick and not able to manage it.
33. Clean laundry, warm right out of the dryer
34. Kids and husband taking second helpings of a meal I worked hard to prepare.
35. Being there for the moments when your child "get" a lesson you have worked so hard to teach them.
36. Blue speckled eggs
37. Sweet comments from friends.