About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Muffin Monday!

I'm very bad about morning traditions. I'm more of a night owl sorta girl so when my friend Julia and Michelle told me about this I knew I had to try it. Just to let you know how horrible I am about starting a new routine....Julia had to text me last night to remind me AND even gave me a recipe to try which I most certainly did:) Aren't friends GRAND:)

So, first of all since I wasn't still feeling well last night I had my son mix these up last night....that is a BIG key making sure the batter is mixed up the night before!

We made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

1 2/3 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1 T pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 t baking powder
dash of salt
2 eggs
1 cup plain pumpkin
1/2 c butter melted
1 cup choc chips

We just put all the ingredients in and turned on the mixer for a few seconds turned out lovely.

Monday morning I woke up turned on the oven to 350 and put them in for 20-25 minutes.

YUMMO!




Now we have muffins in our tummy....MOmmy is better....school can start....if my laptop is returned today that will be PERFECT!!!!!

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment