About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My JellyBean Tree

Easter has kinda "snuck" up on me. I just decorated our store and our house and returning to my favorite HObby Lobby to get a few more "touches" found me wondering where in the WORLD did everything go???

So, I saw this idea somewhere don't remember where so I made one for our store! Pretty easy...just taking the time to sit down and finish it. It took me about three days...not working on it straight mind you but trying to fit it in when I could.


WE had some glorious days here during the beginning of the week where I was able to paint two chairs for my kitchen table and paint these styrofoam balls pink for this project! Now its freezing and I have a cold but hoping to be on the mend soon!

So, I took about two bags of jelly beans per tree...foam base to secure, spanish moss and of course my trusty glue gun and a cute ribbon.

Here is my finished project...I think it turned out cute enough to be "store worthy". So far people really like it at our store!





I'm now going to make one with Pink gumballs for Ellie's pinkalicious party!

1 comment: