About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rainbow Water, Bubber, and ABC Book

Today we worked on our St. Patty's Day craft and made Rainbow water for the occasion. I know that many people are doing amazing crafts today with their kids but we are exhausted after our busy week and gearing up for the insanity of the rest of the week.

First thing we did was the St. Patty's craft from Shirley's Packaged CRafts. I bought her April set also...I think its a GREAT idea!


Then we decided to make Rainbow water which I have to tell you was more fun than I thought it would be. I wasn't sure how much Ellie would enjoy it but throughout the morning I would find her back stacking, sorting, carrying...it was cute!






To make:
1. Water bottles
2. Fill 3/4 way with water
3. Add 1/2 c cooking oil
4. Drops of food color

Then she ENJOYED shaking the bottles to mix the colors.

We also use Bubber....we have had this for over a year...vacuums easily....does not dry out. We absolutely LOVE using it!





When I have several subjects with Trey to do we get her ABC book out that I laminated and three hole punched and she practices her writing and numbers. She loves it!




Happy ST. Patty's Day! Enjoy the lovely weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment