About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring? Are YOu coming soon?

Last week was gorgeous....right now I'm just trying to make it to Thursday when the temps will once again be gorgeous...I hope.

Today, I'm finally well after a VERY long three days of being ill...and as for this winter? The Segrist family has been ill more than well and I'm ready for spring so I thought I would share some pics that are making me think warm thoughts as we do school today, clean and cook and get ready for the warm days ahead....they are sure to come!















Hopefully soon we will be able to take pics of flowers outside and little sister wants a swingset for her big birthday coming up....can she really be almost four???

2 comments: