About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring In my Step?

Winter appears to be over...well I haven't seen snow in four days so I'm hoping that to be the case. Tonight we set the clocks forward, next week I decorate for spring...all my painting projects and serious cleaning and big sale from the "purge" will begin. Planting flowers, getting my hands dirty and the warm and long days of summer to soon follow and I'm so looking forward to it.

This past winter has been hard and long. I'm drained physically, emotionally and spiritually.....so glad its spring...I need to run in the green grass and lay down face up and drink in the sun and smell the fresh clean air and the quiet with only birds singing and leaves rustling. I'm sure that that sounds crazy to some of you but there is a time when your heart and your soul needs renewal and that is why I love spring so much. I've been away from church and christian friends.

Get rid of the old, clean up the dirt in my home and my spiritual life. Spring Renewal....so needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment