About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Monday, April 4, 2011

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

I love Mondays...they are soo calm. I get to clean, bake and put my house back into order after the insane weekend and messy people that live here:)

So MOndays we usually get to do a lap book and today we did one we have been wanting to do for awhile!

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom! All downloads I got from Confessions of a Homeschool Mom. She has awesome ideas!












We read both books. We then tried to do all the "Momma" letters and "baby" letters and of course the numbers. She did pretty good...still working on some of the "baby" and the numbers.

She's enjoying her lapbooks and loves school. We will probably keep doing it into the summer as well.

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment