About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Monday, April 18, 2011

Counting My Blessings Monday

I'm tired...how bout you? The weather keeps teasing me and its making me cranky! I'm ready to roll in the grass...seriously....I think I just might let myself this year!

Continuing my gifts list gets my perspective back where it should be....ready to say thank you....


74. Easter Egg Hunting with Ellie
75. Watching Ellie slide down a HUGE slide
76. Quiet cuddle time with my sweet baby girl
77. Getting "fuzzy" blanket and reading stories together.
78. Helping son pitch tent
79. Having son take heavy bags from tired Momma not having to ask him.
80. Watching my children run around the track encouraging and laughing with one another.
81. Kisses from hubby
82. Watching son playing with friends--friends never will we take making friends for granted.
83. Son making bed the way Momma likes it!
84. Hearing son treat elders with respect even when I can't be seen
85. Planning Pinkalicious Birthday Party!


86. Celebrating a risen Savior....eternal life...





This week....the gifts...amazing love....amazing grace....eternal life...the ultimate GIFT!

RISEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment