About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Coupon Krazy 1st Trip OUT!!!!

I admit that I was skeptical....NO LONGER! I am totally HOOKED! The coupon book was so much easier to find what I needed when I shopped...because I don't have a million years to be in the store. I had written everything down on my handy notebook that I needed even serial numbers on certain items to make sure that I got what I needed.

The beautiful thing about today was the EXTRA prices that Target had going on! One of the things that I had a $2 coupon for also gave me back a $5 gift card back to Target. That was a BEAUTIFUL thing!

I had a lot of coupons for toys....something I don't normally buy but my Ellie will be 4 soon and Easter is coming...so these coupons were WELL worth it!

First I will show you what I bought....and EVERYTHING I bought EXCEPT for some dessert spoons was either something I had a coupon for or it was marked WAY down. I am a bottom line kind of girl so I will give you the price and what I saved AFTER I show you what I bought!!!!!!






Those were the purchases from Target

This is the purchase from Hallmark...I had a $5 coupon.


Campbells soup--on sale for .75 I did NOT have a coupon for these but they were cheaper than the off brand and I had to have them for Easter recipes

General Mills cereal--$8.62-with coupon $7.12 for three boxes

Roberts MIlk-with coupon $2.99

Roberts Orange Juice-with coupon $2.34

Gogurt-2 boxes with coupon-$3.96

Totinos Pizza-with coupon 5 boxes $4.08

Nivea Bodwash-with coupon .04.....YEP! that's right FOUR CENTS!!!!

Bounty Papertowels...with coupon $17.24

Guinea Pig Food- in store special $2 off regular price

Toys

Strawberry shortcake purse doll-with coupon $3.44

Twinkle My Little Pony-with coupon $11

Snugganimal-.04 cents---yep that's right!

Connect Four-with coupon $3

Gator Golf $13

Fem Products with coupons and target giftcard $8 for three boxes

SAvings Today $42.18----I'm getting there...thing is the most priceless part was watching my son...he made fun of me for all my millions of coupons but as he watched the price drop $40 bucks!!!! or to be exact $41.18 he realized the dear ol Mom might just be on to something!

The biggest thing is...everything I bought...we use...the toys I would not have bought but we are entering into birthday season etc but I just couldn't believe the savings today and I haven't even really dabbled in this that much yet! So, I will keep you posted as we go!

Have a very happy day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YES YES YES! This is so exciting isn't it? I also got the nieva deal. So fun! Remember you can use target coupons with manufac. coupons. check on target.com.
    Also be sure to get a sunday paper and check out walgreens and cvs!
    I am so excited for you Jamie!

    ReplyDelete