About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Doctor School

I adore preschool. I'm so glad we have one more year of it...because I'm having a blast. I love being able to find things that are FREE that my daughter adores doing!

Every day we start our preschool with All About Reading by Marie Rippel! I've discussed this curriculum before and its incredible! WE then do a craft which I purchase a whole month of crafts for every month during the school year from Shirley's PrePackaged crafts...and I ADORE it! We then do Math which from Bright Minds Beginning Mathematical Reasoning. I stopped doing this in the beginning of the year because we were not ready but each day we go through four pages and she GETS it!

WE have finished, scissors and drawing and pasting and now for the rest of the year and summer we are using "fillers" which she adores doing. Today we did 1/2 the unit for talking about Doctors and Nurses!

First of all I got all of this free from homeschoolshare.com I then laminated the pages that we will use for games or writing and the rest I will do with her lapbook.











Well....we are hoping that the weather warms up soon....we are READY to play outside...until then...we'll keep busy doing school:)

No comments:

Post a Comment