About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Enjoying the Blessings

Our church is involved in Awanas. This is a ministry that requires much time and energy from a lot of people and my son has been involved in it since he was in kindergarten. This was Ellianna's first year of being involved.

I'm blessed to go to a church where my children are encouraged to learn God's word. I can't really describe the awesome feeling I have when I hear little voices sing "Jesus, your my superhero, your my best friend!"

My Ellianna was so excited about this night that I still hear her singing upstairs at this very late hour.


She ran up to get her award!


My son finished his third book!

Ellie decided to say hello to people while I was practically hiding under the chairs!




My son has a lot of work to do as he only has one more year to be involved in Awanas....which I cannot even believe. I'm not ready for him to be involved in the youth group yet....seriously...I'm in denial for at least one more year!

No comments:

Post a Comment