Shopping with four kids....
It went especially well today...a four year old charmed by an icee and jewelry and sunglasses with the big sis....and trust me....that was a blessing since her big sisters have a hard time making up their minds!
The rest of the day was spent shopping, eating out, just being together, reading the Bible and really trying to get our children to understand the true meaning of Easter....
We did eggs later in the day and I still marvel at how no matter how old the kids are they still enjoy doing that...
My "one thousand gifts" list from today: #86-93
1. 2 teenage girls FINALLY agreeing on clothes and shoes to buy...priceless
2. Boy holding door open for suprised strangers
3. Baby girl really ENJOYING her meatballs!
4. Hearing thank yous ALL DAY long!
5. BIg girls helping little sister color eggs.
6. Laughter around the table while eating dinner.
7. Listening to children explain the resurrection
8. Being shown an organized closet....by a very proud teenager....yes, I was VERY excited!
May you all have a joyous Easter...whether you have rain or shine....I believe we will have rain...no matter....REJOICE...He HAS risen!