About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Medical Lapbook

We have been so busy lately but I finally got around to being able to finish part 2 of this medical lapbook.

I downloaded everything for free on www.homeschoolshare.com






She was able to do counting with the bandaids. Matching with the shadow matches, and being able to group things largest to smallest.





and then Ellie decided to take a pic of me! Have a happy day!


Hope your weather is warm where you all are...cause we still have the furnace going on here! Spring???? Please come soon and STAY!

3 comments:

  1. what an adorable mama!! Miss you, we need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! As soon as the first two weeks of crazy May are done....I'm ready to go to the farm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is adorable. I'm looking forward to reading it. We lived in the St. Joseph area for almost four years. We moved back down south in 2006. I miss Bandanas, Boudreaux, Barbosas, and 54th street the most. ;0) I have had a tragic loss in my family as well...not as tragic as yours however. I find daily strength in God's undenying love. I'm your newest follower and would love for you to check my blog out if you have time. I admire EVERY SAHM that homeschools. Amazing!

    http://www.swonderful2beme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete