About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Friday, April 1, 2011

So There YOU ARE Spring!

Today so far has been very nice. The weather has decided to turn to spring and I couldn't be happier! Today my friend and I decided to once again be able to go on something we have been trying to plan for over a month....Fritz's and Under the Sea...our kids had a blast!

It is such a joy to see them share together and explore life together!

Such a FUN day!






Then we got to enjoy Fritz's. You place your order by telephone and then a little train delivers your food! So fun!






Then off to Crayola shop! Got some new markers and a fish to color on!




Sometimes I wish I was three again don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment