About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Garden LapBook

Since T is mainly done with lessons...just finishing our last week of Math and History it allows me more time to do extras with E.

We have been planting flowers and watching veggies grow through the clear glass canisters for some time and really enjoying learning how plants grow. Today we were able to focus more on that.

As always I will share the link where I was able to download this awesome material. I then downloaded and printed them out and laminated the pieces we would do again.

http://homeschoolcreations.com

So here goes!






and she wrote her letters by herself! YEAH!!!!






YEAH!





and we enjoyed reading our books! I then store all the materials (books included) in a ziploc bag and then arrange it according to season and subject. This way when she uses it next year we can do even more with the material that we have and everything is all organized! YEAH!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment