About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just Add Water

I have a lot on my mind lately....some big life changing things....hard to figure out what to do...no easy answer. Stepping out on faith...stepping out, letting go..saying here Lord, here I am...I'm ready.

I hate flying...seriously...I do...and next month my husband and I have to travel on business to someplace and we have to go....by plane....as my mind went insane thinking of the horrible possibilities of it all...I don't fly often as you can tell...and when I do I just freak out the whole time...the whole flight...the whole way back...until it comes to a complete stop....and don't get me started on the germs (O.k. I'm done now) ANYWAY, as I was in the middle of getting carried away with the paranoia that was setting in my E asked if she could go play in the sprinkler.

We ar having very hot unusually hot for this time of year...it seems we will go right into summer with just a small glimpse of spring...as I sat on the back porch watching her I grabbed my camera....I want to let go, be free, experience joy. Her joy comes from knowing her parents provide everything she needs. Even those things she doesn't necessarily need...and she's enjoying life...every aspect of it...every little second of it....so I thought....let go, give it to the Heavenly Father, who loves you more than that?



So, here's to enjoying life..every aspect of it...even the big decisions...giving it to the Lord...trusting....trusting....running in the sprinkler, enjoying freedom...that's TRUE joy!

1 comment:

  1. Where do you guys get to go? Just make it a fun trip too! :-) It will be ok! We have let Brayden play in the water the past couple of days also.

    ReplyDelete