About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 15, 2011

My four year old GIFT

For those of you who have been blessed with having as many children as you like perhaps you will not understand this....I prayed for years for my Ellianna.

One day I decided to give it up...I was content with my one child...thought that was how my life should be and was willing to go on with that. I looked into different ways of serving in our church and then....I found out that I was expecting Ellianna.

Ellianna means "God has answered" and He certainly did. He even answered right down to her curly hair and blue eyes. For those of you who know Ellianna you know that she loves life. She isn't a "fragile" flower...she embraces life with GUSTO!

When our house is quiet it usually means there is trouble....a crash will soon follow! She loves to sing, she is very loving and has the most tender heart I have ever seen.

Every day is a gift with Ellianna...even the days I clean mess after mess. I prayed and prayed for her and feel blessed that God gave me two beautiful children. I am blessed! So, Happy Birthday my dear Ellianna! I love you SOOO much!



AS much as I'm grateful for my two children I still feel a huge gap between the two of them....its so obvious sometimes it hurts....but God knows best...He knew what I needed...and even though I sometimes question I know He knows best!



May His name be praised!

1 comment:

  1. Loved your pictures of your beautiful four year old ....I have a precious three year old (who's birthday was yesterday too!) She was given as child no. 8 after thinking I was done for five years. Jesus is good to us!

    ReplyDelete