About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 12, 2011

One Thousand Gifts Giveaway!

As many of you know the book one thousand gifts by Ann Voskamp has completely changed my spiritual life.

I encourage you to check out her book when possible. Even though it can be borrowed from the library I would encourage you to get your own copy. I will be reading through it a second time starting this week.

http://www.onethousandgifts.com

I am currently talking to two different friends about starting a study so that we can start sharing how this book has changed our lives.

I would like to hear from all of you how this book is changing you....I would love to hear some of your gifts that God has given you or how it has changed your perspective. You can refer to one of my blog posts to get an idea of what this book is about. http://jme71-loudsilence.blogspot.com/2011/05/just-work-already.html

That is just one of the ways its changed my perspective!

So, in order to help with some participation I will be giving away one copy of the book one thousand gifts....

In order to win...you MUST be a follower of my blog, and you must make a comment about the book, what you hope to learn or are learning. If you have a blog you can give yourself extra chances to win by blogging about the giveaway also and sharing it on facebook. Make sure you leave comments on all things that you do. I will see how much participation we have and the 18th of May I will announce the winner!

Hope you all have a very blessed day!

I look forward to hearing all your wonderful gifts!

1 comment:

  1. Jamie, I would love to have a chance of winning this book. I plan to blog about it and your blog tonight when I get home. You have already made me see that there are gifts and blessing all around me.
    I have to say the #1 way God has changed my perspective is giving me Brayden. Before him I really was clueless about so many things. He made me open my eyes and heart to so many wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete