About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pinkalicious Party Part 1-First the SHIRT!

As you all know...or don't know...I'm NOT crafty...REALLY not crafty! So, when I got a call that the adorable shirt that I had ordered would NOT be able to be done due to the damage in Alabama and that the dear soul had no power....after reassuring her that this was in no way a problem and telling her that we are praying for the dear souls in Alabama....THEN I panicked!

So, I made a mad dash to Hobby Lobby yesterday and bought all the supplies needed and nervously made her shirt. So, its not amazing but E informed me that it was BEAUTIFUL! So, here ya go...and yes, I did make the tutu...that did turn out cute I think so anyway!



Now ONWARD!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My! That is adorable!!! I bet she loves it more than any shirt you could have ordered!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete