About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Playhouse Tradition

My childhood memory clearly revolves in my mind around my playhouse. I remember it well. I loved it and even played in it until the age of 12.

When I had a daughter I was so excited because of all the pink and the bows and most of all being able to continue the traditions that I had growing up.

When E got ready to turn four the playhouse seemed like the greatest plan to give to her. My parents built another one for my dear daughter....umm...30 years later! I have to say its cuter than ever! They made some slight adjustments...giving her a bigger house and a shorter porch. I have only one picture of me at my playhouse (must be the fact that I'm the fifth child I say in my best Eeyore voice!) Anyway, I'm the little one standing and my sister and her friend are behind me. It's in a truck because we are moving....there is another picture somewhere but my mother and I couldn't find it ANYWHERE!


So here are the pictures of the house now....we still have to put her address on and door handle...its green to match our garage and our house.





Now for the inside....yes...I'm getting ready to finish that...a chandlier etc! It will be fun...more pics to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment