About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Princess School Part 1

We had a lot of fun working on this today. I only did half of it, I could tell she was starting to burn out on me. I try and not do more than one hour of school with E. They can only process so much information at a time. We read a lot throughout the day and color etc but straight school....at this age...it just depends on your child.

So, for those of you who only have boys I noticed that she also had downloads for your little "knights" if you still want to check her out.

The two links I used today for curriculum are the following:

www.confessionsofahomeschooler.blogspot.com

and the new one that I haven't used before is:

www.1plus1plus1equals1.com

E enjoyed the counting, the puzzles, the tracing, the coloring...she just loved it all and the book...she adored the book!

We laminated several pieces that we will use this next year as we get higher in counting and once again stored it all in freezer ziploc bags to keep all loose pieces together.






on this next one you can use magnets but E prefers to color them in and we do not have magnets strong enough to work for it...but that's what they are intended for.













Happy Learning:)

No comments:

Post a Comment