About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Story of the Chitchen Helper

There are many servants that I see in our church and this dear lady that I'm getting ready to tell you about is one of them.

Every time there is any kind of church function she is there...ALWAYS....serving...quietly, not asking for applause of men...a true servants heart.

For the past five or six years our church has been involved in the Upward program and this year I helped with a cheerleading squad. As a Mom to two children and one of them being a preschooler, the hardest part about being involved is finding someone to watch your child as you help others! Well, my dear friend Mary was a true blessing.

As I would work with the cheerleaders my Ellie would sit with Miss Mary in the kitchen and "help". Later Ellie told me that Ms Mary lived at the church and the kitchen was her "chitchen"!

Yesterday Ms Mary presented Ellianna with her own very special apron...too cute! I'm so thankful for Ms Mary and the true blessing that she is to my family and especially my Ellie!



1 comment: