About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Time To Count The Blessings

The weather, the destruction....the sadness, the loss...its time to count the gifts:

Tonight our family is grateful, for out of this:


came this:



We are grateful for birthdays:



and more birthdays:


and more parties:



and flowers of spring


202. for good friends
203. for still more birthday packages to be opened:)
204. for mint choc chip icecream
205. For rainy days on porches with lots of laughter and cold fried chicken.


These things and more I'm grateful for today...what are you saying thanks for?

No comments:

Post a Comment