About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bubble Solution

I found this on a blog I liked but don't remember where. So, I thought I would let you know how I liked it!

First you just need these ingredients:

2 1/2 cups of cold water
1/2 cup of Dawn
1/2 cup of corn syrup

I made four batches of this....but I would NOT suggest it unless you have several kiddos that are going to be using it at the same time. I made this thinking we could use it for several weeks....silly me! I'm getting ahead of myself....


Then I just used little dixie cups and she could put her wand in the solution...she enjoyed that greatly!





I had the cute little container sitting on her little porch of her playhouse...thought she could come and fill that and blow bubbles to her hearts content....she's such a big girl now!


WRONG! She's still just four and long story short....this is what we have left!


oh well....live and learn....and good thing it was cheap to make;)

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment