About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Today It's Raining....

I for one am happy to see the rain....just for a little bit though because of the poor people dealing with flooding. I'm being lazy and don't feel like watering my flowers...and don't feel like washing my car....and once again for the fifth time this week I have to go shopping...cause guess what??? Someone needs clothes (child number 2) someone needs more rain gear (child number 3)...next week I'm not going ANYWHERE!

So, today...I'm doing a little shopping...a little cleaning...and tonight I get to kiss my newest great nephew....who we could have easily lost on my birthday when a tornado ripped through his home...and his Mommy lay unconscious....and his Daddy threw himself on top of him. So you see, I'm meeting a very special little guy and his "super hero" parents...so its ok if its raining...

Have a great day!


We'll have new pictures tonight:)

No comments:

Post a Comment