About Me

My photo
Saint Joseph, MO, United States
I'm a stay at home Mom of two children and I have the unique privilege of being able to homeschool both of them. I am a stepmother to two older daughters one who is going to college. I enjoy shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, organizing, running, clowning, making soap, playing piano and lately painting with ASCP paint! I am learning to enjoy the little things in life and make the most of it...clinging to my Savior through the tears that life brings and enjoying his GRACE He gives us every day! Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July Gifts

I trust you all have had a glorious 4th. I for one enjoyed the "quiet" of this day. We have just returned from vacation...and we are "tuckered out!" So, having a quiet day...was just what we needed.

196. Air is working!
197. Repairman for washing machine comes tomorrow.
198. Pictures with Grandma S


207. Eating smores


207. Being Silly


208. Running through smoke bombs


203. Floating lanterns
204. Beautiful fireworks
205. Sparklers


209. Catching parachutes

199. Steak on the grill
205. Staying up late.
206. Watching T still enjoying fireworks

No matter how simple your celebration or how elaborate it was...I pray that it was enjoyable and somewhat relaxing.

May His name be praised!

No comments:

Post a Comment